Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2003 7:56:00 AM EDT
DPMS, CZ, Kuehl, etc.

Which one would you get?

How about dedicated .22 lr ARs like from DPMS or Carbon 15?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Just picked up a Fulton M4A2 upper on the EE....havnt had a chance to shoot it yet(ask me agian monday) but i can comment on the quality fit and finish....All top notch, finish is a little more gray/purple than the RRA lower i put it on but you can only tell under certain light..Upper/lower fit is nice..And everything seems well made...Ill post a report after i get to try it out....UNDERDOG
[red]Edited to add:[/red]I paid $375.00 for the upper and two 10 round mags...Same item lists for 525$ on fultons website,Ofcourse thats list...
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I would also like to know which one is “the one”. If you could also provide price you paid (or price one should be expected to pay) and places to buy them from, it would be a great help. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.kuehlprecisionfirearms.com/
M4 pre ban style dedicated upper $425 plus additional $139 for modified Ciener kit with 10 rnd mag.  Check out his web site & read the magazine article he posted there.  I just bought one of these with a Ciener M16/30 rnd mag kit.  Looks good, & shoots good.  I figured that I will only buy one of these & wanted a good one - and this one is.  I also have an M16A1 in transfer & this should be one heck of a combo.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is the link to pics of my Kuehl post ban M4 http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=171645

Or go back about 30 days and look for the post "Kuehl upper pics" in the rimfire section if the above link doesn't work.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine from Kurts Kustom Firearms.  He is in the industry section.  Looks great, and I have put around 12,000 to 13,000 rounds through without a problem.

Brad
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a A22 DPMS and really enjoy it. It shoots MINI-MAGS very well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top