Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2003 6:31:31 AM EDT
I have been scheming, & planing to make my M-4 into what I want it to be which is not just functional, but as cool looking as possible while I'm at it. I haven't had much money for some time now do to a 4 month period with no job. The good part is, it gave me plenty of time to check out exactly what I wanted to do to make it all the way I want it.
A week ago I sent my upper to GG&G to have a fold down front sight/w a sling swivel, & flashlight mount & ring put on, & a free float tube installed.
I also sent back my Accuracy Speaks trigger with a letter explaining that I now need the parts with the small pin holes in them, & I will install it into my lower when I get the parts I need. When the upper comes back from GG&G I will be sending the whole rifle to Walter Birdsong & a wad of mags to be refinished in Green-T & Black-T finish.
Then It will be my non-evil green rifle. I have a new 6 pos RRA stock, & a GG&G mad flip up rear, & stock dbl loop washer on it also, with a trijicon reflex II. Stock, & Hogue grip are both OD, so is the SUREFIRE light I just bought for it. I also got a OD green MAMBA sling for it that I will put on when all else is complete.
I finally have the cash to make my project come to be a reality. I will do my best to do a before & after picture posting when it's all done. Thanks everyone for all the useful info I learned from ya'll on AR's & making them the way I want it. We, who are about to complete our projects, salute you.

Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:03:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds great, I'm looking forward to seeing plenty of pictures of it when you're done.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top