Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2003 5:43:29 AM EDT
With the topic of the AWB and legal vs illegal being such active topics on this forum I'd be interested in just seeing how many people own legal post or pre bans vs how many own illegal post bans.  I think it'd be informative to find out just what percent of people follow the AWB vs how many ignore it.  If anyone could set up a poll on this subject I'd be greatful.  No one would have to know anyones name or anything, just a click on the apropriate box would log your vote and it'd be done.  I've seen several pics of M4's ect. that look like they've got colaspable stocks without being pined, that would make them "illegal" under the AWB. I'd like to find out if I'm just seeing things or if many feel at I do about the AWB.  Talk to ya' later. TN.Frank
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Do a post, & then go into your post, & it will say do you want to do a poll? I think it's in the upper left hand area. Click on it, & it will be self explanatory.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
It must be a "Team AR-15.com" thing because I can't do one. If someone could please put a poll on this forum to see how many legal vs illegal AR's our people own I'd be greatful.  All I ask is that people be honest when they take the poll.  I'd really like to find out if I'm in the minority or majority with my feeling on the AWB of '94. Talk to ya'll later.  TN.Frank
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes for some unknown reason it just won't work for certain post. Maybe it auto screens certain words or phrases. I don't know,but have had several topics that I couldn't do a poll on either.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still waiting for someone to put up a poll to see how many of us comply with the AWB and how many of us don't. If someone could please do this we can see just how affraid we all are of the AWB and just how many don't give a crap. Talk to ya' later.  TN.Frank
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top