Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2003 2:00:39 PM EDT
Almost ready to place my order for a BM Dissipator w/ full length FF CMore quad rail.

Loaded with 1913's up and down the full length of the tube, any sitreps as to tactile comfort/discomfort. The handguards on my DCM legal Bushy look much more comfortable to hold on to.

Those out there with 1913 rails all over...how do they feel on ungloved hands? I have seen several pics of 1913's with those snap on grip panels. Are these used for improved comfort or otherwise?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#1]
They're very comfortable...  so long as you attach a forward pistol grip.  The grip covers work well too.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top