Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2003 6:11:37 PM EDT
well folks i finally took my ar-15 223 cal 6601 colt match target to the range to tell yall the truth ive personally never shot  a rifle to group so soon and suddenly at 100 yards, even tho ive been shooting all my life and im no new commer to the range or shooting a rifle ,even tho i did have a scope on it like most of my rifles i was amaged, i was wondering who else has had experiences like this at the range just curious   ?thanks JOE
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Joe cut down on the sugar and edit your post there bud.
   FREE
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow really thats neat I've shot mine a bunch too and it shoots real good I mean like really really good its accurate too it groups good and doesn't jam it even shoots Wolf ammo but Wolf is dirty and you have to clean your rifle but you should clean your rifle anyway Black Hills is accurate and will give you good groups glad you like your rifle.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, lol.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top