Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2003 3:38:59 PM EDT
Im  in the middle, I removed lower handguard to install the metal rail, does it bolt onto lower hand guard only? or do I need to drill a few holes and bolt it the heat sheild and plastic lower, or just attach it to the lower plastic handguard and put heat shield over bracket?

Thanks.

TG
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
TG, what make are you trying to install to what is it that you have may be helpful. Someone out there has answers but needs more info. I'm confident you can get it mounted.

Bump

Danny
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Also is their a easier way to put heat sheild back in? [:D]

Thanks.

TG
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
[IMG]http://www.metrophotohost.com/gallery_0010/gallery_albums/TGs-LBV-~-MBR-~-Etc/rail_grip.thumb.jpg[/IMG]

TG [:)]
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Bolts to the handguard only.Not the heatshield.Depending on what kind of handguards you have, the heatshield can be put back on a number of ways.I just left mine off with one of these setups.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I about got it in, their six groves that hold the sheild in, got the sheild in five of them, still one to go, I feel like taking a hammer to it. [:D]

Gotta be a easier way.

TG
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Got it  on, talk about a pain in the a$$. [:D]

[IMG]http://www.metrophotohost.com/gallery_0010/gallery_albums/TGs-LBV-~-MBR-~-Etc/TG_forendgrip.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for your help fellas.  [:)]

TG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top