Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2003 10:49:17 AM EDT
I have an AR flat-top with a JP thumbhole stock and a Nightforce scope making it a very large AR(45" X 11 1/2")  The Galati Case/Mat combo would seem ideal albeit a little pricey for a soft case.  Anyone own one or can speak for Galati quality?  Thanks Guys
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the case you mentioned but I do have a Galati and am very happy with it, good stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Galati case for my M-15A4C pricey but good quality.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Iv'e had a Galati case and it was good quality. Their customer service leaves alot to be desired though. After returning an item to them and after repeatedly asking where my refund was, I finally got it back by going back to my CC company and complaining.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I've carried the line of Galati Cases for a few years and haven't had any complaints with their products. As for their new Galati shooters mat/case, everyone who's bought one from me has been very happy with the product. It's just like the one Eagle has to offer, only not as expensive.
I have them a little cheaper also if you're interested. Hope this helps!

www.wiskur.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top