User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2003 5:38:46 PM EDT
The lower is marked:
AR15-A2
HBAR Sporter
SP 245xxx

It is a slabside, no sear block, FCG pins appear to be small. The pivot pin is a slotted screw on each side. I assume this is a large dia.

It has a standard A2 upper without a bayonet lug.

I've read here that some early 6601's were configured in this way. But I've also read that 6601's will not have AR15-A2 on it. Could this be one of the white labels that is mentioned on Biggerhammer?

I can't find a green label or a blue label that is marked AR15A2, HBAR Sporter on any list.

The only thing that Colt could tell me is that it was manufactured(assembled?) in 1990.

I assume that this is just an early bluelabel with a mismarked lower. Of course, there's no box or original paperwork.

The guy wants $1070. Is that a decent price?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Green label lower, blue label upper.  Good price, grab it!
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy it!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:22:06 AM EDT
[#3]
NO!!! Don't buy it!!!!!!!
Give me the guys' name, and phone number!!!![naughty]
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd buy it at that price.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Good price. But I've made the mistake of buying way too many of the damned things just because of the "good price".
I'm sure I'll do it again...[:\]

I'd buy it at that price - [u][b]if[/b] I liked it[/u] (I do love the tough & true ol' Colt H-Bars... especially when someone else is doing  the carrying!).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top