Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2003 8:32:33 AM EDT
Are you trying to look cool or something??

Are you just experimenting around, checking out if they do anything??

Maybe y'all oughtta read this:

"Semiautomatic assault weapons are military-style guns designed to quickly kill large numbers of people. The shooter can simply point the weapon and quickly spray a wide area with a hail of bullets."

Good shootin'
CRC

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:33:44 AM EDT
[#1]
oh your in for a beating......
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I upgraded the nozzle on my AR. It can now stream and spray a hail of bullets depending upon my needs. The downside is that some sort of sights are needed when using the nozzle on stream.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#3]
No need for spraying, I got some of those heatseekers that I saw on CNN..
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Go stand WAY over there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Put your nose in the corner.

Here's your hat......and your sign.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I just installed one of these on the end of my barrel.

[img]www.tapman.co.nz/images/hosenozzles.gif[/img]

I like the mist setting because, well... I'm not that violent. [:D]

--LS
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I spent nearly $500 on a nice aimpoint and mount system so I could shoot from the hip.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I see you must have those new DNA-Bad guy rounds [noclue] and can pull the trigger and it will only hit the preprogramed individuals, I think I saw those in the move "RUNAWAY".

I think I will buy up the lot and then sell them to the goverment, no need for our soldiers to keep getting killed if they can just pull the trigger and kill the BG's when ever they want and then can come home sooner.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just installed one of these on the end of my barrel.

[url]www.tapman.co.nz/images/hosenozzles.gif[/url]

I like the mist setting because, well... I'm not that violent. [:D]

--LS
View Quote

I hope it's a preban because the Martha Stewart threaded, tactical, bullet hose adjustable muzzle device with pistol grip is for use on pre 94' weapons only and all NFA rules apply ;-)
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you trying to look cool or something??

Are you just experimenting around, checking out if they do anything??

Maybe y'all oughtta read this:

"Semiautomatic assault weapons are military-style guns designed to quickly kill large numbers of people. The shooter can simply point the weapon and quickly spray a wide area with a hail of bullets."

Good shootin'
CRC

View Quote
[puke]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 10:59:28 AM EDT
[#12]
how do you see them with the semi-auto assault machine gun of mass destruction at your hip?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a special helmet that works like the helmets in a Cobra helicopter. Everywhere I turn my head the muzzle points in that direction. My AR doesn't even fire bullets it uses telepathy to penetrate a target.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#14]
No shit! I just got that new Wagner AR-15, and damned if I can't evenly coat an entire village (or school bus, or playground, etc) with a perfect layer of bullets.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Whew!!!!
Guess I can cancel that eye exam after all. (There's another $49.95 in my pocket to spend on "self-guided small arms projectiles". Doesn't Wal-Mart carry them babies now?)

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I case you had not figured it out (and some of you had) I was joking.

Hence the little quote from Jointogether.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#17]
You're still a [:K]
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I spent nearly $500 on a nice aimpoint and mount system so I could shoot from the hip.
View Quote

Be careful you could loose a hip !!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#19]
To late buddy.(THEY SMELL BLOOD).like frisco said,your still a *
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#20]
BAD DOG JOBO.  BAD DOG!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#21]
He has been reading the Democratic Underground. That quote was recently posted there...
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:31:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Well the truth is out. Flat top uppers are not for mounting optics but rather for removing those useless sight things.

Glockdogg

Airborne!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:45:43 AM EDT
[#24]
You've released the secret that only the [b]BUMP-FIRING[/b] morons knew!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#25]
With that front sight post and rear peep aligned you can quite easily shoot a bullseye (the size of a man's head and shoulders) from over 500yds away, with some elevation adjustment of course. I know - I just came off the range this week.....Try hitting that while "spraying" your rounds everywhere while your opponent sights in on you and plucks you off in 1 to 2 shots (carefully aimed, of course)
I guess go buy an AK if you want to spray rounds everywhere----they were made for that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys you never know he might be kin to Ishi or Byron Ferguson......Maybe Bob Mondin.....
But before I respond I want to see him hit a coyote at 250 yards as it bounds though a thicket.........Hey bud how fast did you say you could pull the trigger......
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Well we did take a young man shouting with us one time that had epilephpsy, we all took shots at the yote,and missed!

We then gave the young man with the affliction a shot and he went wild,spraying the trees and shrubs,the pond and half of the porch before killing the yote, six squirels,three cows!

Then the young man with us had the nerve to say Hell yes you killed it ,you were aiming all over the place!

SAme goes it for sights!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
With that front sight post and rear peep aligned you can quite easily shoot a bullseye (the size of a man's head and shoulders) from over 500yds away, with some elevation adjustment of course. I know - I just came off the range this week.....Try hitting that while "spraying" your rounds everywhere while your opponent sights in on you and plucks you off in 1 to 2 shots (carefully aimed, of course)
I guess go buy an AK if you want to spray rounds everywhere----they were made for that.
View Quote

If you ever try to aim while getting shot at by a machine gun, adrenaline pumping, ears ringing (not from gunshots but sheer TERROR) and people firing all arround you... you'll find something out. It aint very easy to aim under those conditions.

Your heart will be thumping out of your chest just from lining your sights up on the guy, knowing your going to fire.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Iron sights ROCK!-------I'd prefer to aim and mis, than just mis.  There is a time to just put a "spray" of fire, however it happens far more than needed. IMO
                     [frag]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top