Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2003 12:10:43 AM EDT
I'm in the midst of AR projects and need to get some parts. Like everyone else, I'm price shopping. I found great prices on the stripped receivers, but not much else. Here's what I need:
2 bolt carriers and charging handles
2 stock assemblies (complete from buffer to buttplate
3 stripped receivers
3 lower parts kits

I would like it all to be RRA, but any of the "name" brands will do.

I guess a quick way to do it, is to buy 3 complete lowers (one without stock) and 3 B/C C/H. That just takes the fun out of building them. I will go the cheapest route, however. If a dealer wants to give me a package price on all this, I would be interested. If anyone can point me to any sales that I may have missed, I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:15:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a CAV Arms OD C1 stock (but JUST the stock) I'll let ya have cheap, if OD's what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:23:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the offer, but I want complete assemblies. Since I'm building 3 of these, I want to try to avoid having to hunt down indivual buffers, tubes, springs buttplates etc.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 5:50:40 AM EDT
[#3]

I am of the similar mold as you. I have looked around alot for things and about the cheapest you can go is:

[url]www.adcofirearms.com[/url] He has alot of stuff, his website is easy to use and $4.00 shipping per order which is a great deal.

or you can deal with Tommys in GA. I don't have the link handy but if you look in the industry section, he is there. If you are buying small parts, he will cut you a break on the shipping also.

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
You mean Tommy Haskins at [url=www.georgiaprecision.com]Georgia Precision[/url]?  Tommy is good people.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You mean Tommy Haskins at [url=www.georgiaprecision.com]Georgia Precision[/url]?  Tommy is good people.
View Quote

BTT.

That would be the right one.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top