AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2003 6:30:05 PM EDT
Everyone,

Who has the best ARMS prices?

Thanks for looking and posting.

Hep
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
EagleFirearms on the EE. Thats where I got mine from. Cheapest price I've ever seen, plus you can't beat the service. Fast shipping too. Here's a link for ya':

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=161745[/url]

Edited to add: If you're looking for SIR systems that is. I think he's got other stuff too, but I don't know about his prices for those.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Eaglefirearms has good prices on ARMS items AND other products.  I just got a great quote from him on an Aimpoint with mount.  Other than prices though, I can't tell you anything.  I haven't dealt with him, yet.
Scott
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I like Eagle too!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I also purchased my Arms mounts from Chris at Eagle Firearms. The best prices and fast shipping. I have purchased 3 Arms products and a couple others with great service.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I recenty purchased several ARMS mounts from Mounting Solutions. Very fast shipping & good prices.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top