Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2003 10:45:12 AM EDT
Anyone have any trick's on how to get the foam tube back on the stock I can't get the goddam thing back on HELP
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Just wrap it in cord, or use a little oil on the tube.  Not much but just enough to lose the stick.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I used some dish liquid but was it a PAIN IN THE ASS I hope I never have to replace it. This is the Third lower I've put together and everytime it get's easier and if I do say so myself I'm getting pretty good at this $hit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I used baby powder and it worked well, but it was a little trouble cleaning it off.

--LS
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I must be lucky because I have had zero problems getting on or off either of the rifles I've installed it on.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#5]
hairspray works great, nice and slick and dries so it doesn't slide or move. pain to get off though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Old trick for bicycle grips: A fews shots of windex

While it's wet, it slides right on. Once it evaporates, it stays put.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top