Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2003 5:36:33 AM EDT
I was wondering if there was an alternative to the fixed position telestock thats on my bush m4. I can deal with its length but tis a real pain with the short eye relief of my acog ta31. Do they make a shorter one or am I stuck with what I have. I beleive its illegal to put a collapible one on right?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]
It is illegal on a post ban but you can get a real colapsable and permanently pin it open at say the first posistion in a 4 posistion stock drill a hole for a roll pin the hole shouldnt go through to the other side and pin it in place.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#2]
So your saying I can put a collapsible on but it must be pinned in any of the positions. thats nice to here. I was also looking at the ACE arfx stock which is 7.5" long. Is that ok to put on do you know?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
People have done it.  I took a post ban telestock, un pinned it, cut down the buffer tube (depending on which one you have, you can hav 2-4 inches of solid alluminum at the end of the buffer tube) and re pinned it to the position I liked.  I've heard that ATF does not allow these, then again I've heard they will.

If you don't want to gamble you should go with 1) ARFX Entry stock.  2)RRA Stubby stock (with or without an DPMS stock extention/single point sling adapter that fits between the reciever and the stock 3) an A1 styled stock.

Or you could just go out and buy a preban, or hope, pray and write letters that AW Ban sunsets without extention.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top