Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2003 2:54:31 PM EDT
I just pulled it off succesfully for the first time, and I must say I had a blast(no pun intended). I know all you guys have done it for years and find no fun in it anymore, but to me it made my day. Anyway, it was great. I dumped a 30-round mag in 3 seconds flat. The only thing was it was out of a J&T kit gun that had no chrome-lined barrel, so I waited between mags so not to overheat it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump firing????.....Never heard of it.....[url]HTTP://users.adelphia.net/~masine/1.wmv[/url]
..................UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet video Underdog75! Hmmm, bumpfiring from the shoulder? Didn't think that was possible. Care to enlighten us on the details of the art?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Dont think i am bumpin from the shoulder in that vid...Anyways it is possible am im still working on it, Can only get about a 5 round brust...But we all must have goals..LOL.......UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 1:43:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Bump firing rules, love the video.

I got to try that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Rick In Vegas has the shoulder technique down-pat. He posted a vid a few weeks ago that had me convinced his gun was full-auto.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw the clips of Rick In Vegas bump firing from the shoulder.  It was simply amazing I didn't realize you could do that.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top