Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 4:46:52 PM EDT
...certainly no milestone, but I just wanted to pass along my 'thanks' to all the Staff and Members of this great site. I'm constantly amazed by the all the knowledge and wisdom keyed onto these boards. This really is the finest site of it's kind on the web, and a terrific resource no matter how 'deep' into this sport one is. The end result of hanging around here for 100 posts?......................

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/399396/DRELZ-FFESQ-danar1.jpg
img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/399396/QEGRC-danar5.jpg
Eagle Arms lower
J&T A3 CAR Kit w/A2 stock
ARMS#40
EOTech 552
Giles 3 Point sling

It's no full auto pre-ban RAS'd up sexy M4, but I'm nonetheless proud of it. Built with the help of the instructions provided on this site, and each item in this project procured through the EE or from a Dealer / Industry affiliate of this site (no revelation there, ay?), my gratitude to all you folks who contribute to these boards......great advice and guidance all the way through.

Oh yeah...it's been a helluva lotta fun, too.

Rock on, gentlemen!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Two words for you buddy.

[b]GIDDY UP![/b]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a great start to full fledged black rifle disease.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the 100! [beer]

But you deserve an even bigger congratulations on the fine looking AR you got there!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I just see [red]red X's[/red]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
100 posts and you only have one gun?

If you were a REAL ARFcommer, you would buy a new piece for every 10th post.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#6]
So.... where do you store your 286 rifles?!

Nice set up you have there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top