Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 3:00:06 AM EDT
guy has one at my club but i am not quite schooled enough to give him all the details.

colt ar-15 a2 sporterII
serial prefix sp
bayo lug,flash hider,no reinforcement around mag release.

what model number is this.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Check this site out, [url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/[/url]

Should help you with determining variants.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:21:01 AM EDT
[#2]
so it is simply a colt sp2,correct?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:41:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Under variants at link, it lists certain "features".

As you listed "some" but not "all" of the features of the rifle, I linked the site so you can determine for yourself which model number best fits the rifle your asking about.

I'd say your guess is wrong, but not being able to see the twist rate, type of rear sight and other pertinent items, why should I guess, when the chart will let ya know exactly. All that is required, is to consult the Variant Chart.

Print it out, take it with ya, set down, read it and compare chart to features on rifle, sorry but I ain't one of those Miss Cleo types, this is the best I can do, for ya.

Mike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top