Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2003 2:52:24 PM EDT
Just received my ARMS 22m68, and something just isn't right. Can't figure out if I'm just missing something or what.

It looks to me that I need a long screw to go from the bottom of the 22m68 through the M68 on the rear of the M68 mount.

All I got was 4 short screws with the entire package.

I've got the throw lever mount on the bottom, the 22m68 spacer in between, and the rings mount on top of that. And there is just one short screw holding the ring mount to the top of the spacer because I don't have a long screw to go through the base, up through the spacer, and threading into the rings mount.

Am I doing something wrong?
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
You should have gotten two longer screws in the package with the spacer.

These go through the bottom of the throw lever base up into the bottom of the ring mount.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I thought. Now I got to wait for the extra screw to get here.

Oh well, at least I don't feel like I'm just stupid and couldn't figure it out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]
When I got my ARMS package (22m68 and cantiliver extension), I messed with it for a while trying to figure out what I was doing wrong...turns out the reason it wouldn't tighten down was that one side wasn't machined out properly to take the little allen screws that tighten the rings. It wouldn't tighten down and I had to send it back to ARMS...took them a couple of weeks to get a replacement to me, but they did take care of it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top