Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2003 4:14:58 PM EDT
Two plus years ago I started a project to build civilian copies of every variatiuon of the M16 ever used by our Armed Forces. Today, with the purchase of a lower to go on the M16A1 version, the project is complete. Except for a copy of the firing port version, which I don't want, there are lookalikes of  the M16 (complete w/an original chromed Colt smoothside bolt/carrier assy, an M16A1 with the later trapdoor stock, an XM177E2, an M16A2, and an M4gery with detachable handle.

Feel pretty good about having completed the project, but also a bit at loose ends.  What next to spend my AR building energies on?  AAAH, I know.  A Canadian C7!
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I'd love to, but have exactly zero equipment to send pics.  This machine I'm typing on is a 5 year old bargain basement job, and the wife won't let me spend any update money until something breaks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'd love to, but have exactly zero equipment to send pics.  This machine I'm typing on is a 5 year old bargain basement job, and the wife won't let me spend any update money until something breaks.
View Quote

Thats because you spent all your money on your rifles. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I was cleaning the gun and it accidentally went off 30 times reloaded and shot another 6 or 7 rounds into the computer.

It was the darndest thing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I know this is a stretch.....but....

IF you'd liek pics online....

take some regular 35mm pics. Snail mail them to me and i can host them for ya.

it's a lot of work, but if you want them online...consider it done. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Most photo places (Eckerds,Walgreens, etc)will put your photos on a picture disk as well as regular prints. All you have to do is go buy a disposable camera, take the pics, and ask for a picture disk (floppy). It's usually only about $2-3 extra. The photos are low res enough to fit on the disk, so you can post them on the internet from you computer. Even the oldest computer can handle low res pics and a floppy disk!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top