Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2003 7:03:20 AM EDT
Was looking at the Bushmaster web site and found the p 97. Anyone of you have this gun yet? What do you think about it? Anyone of you guys going to be geting one? I would like to know how accurate this gun is out to 100 yds. or so. I am thinking I could use this gun when bow hunting for deer. If i see yote of fox in the stand I can reach out and touch them. Any mags to a review of this gun yet? thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#1]
YOu had better be bow hunting during gun season if you plan on keeping that in the stand with you.  The game wardens around here frown on rifles present during bow season.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:27:20 AM EDT
[#2]
OK, open mouth, inser foot [kill].  YOu were talking about the pistol.  Interesting.  I may have to ask the guys around here about that, see what the feelings are.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2003 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#3]
The DNR guy told me it was ok to have a pistol with me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know the street price of this gun yet?
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Steve showed me one at ADCO a few days ago. The mag well was a little tight and the action was a bit stiff. I dunno. I'm gonna wait for some range reviews.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top