Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 10:47:38 AM EDT
i bought a NIB colt sporter 20 hbar preban and am turning it into a collapsible stock/16" superlight with an A3 upper and would like to get an aimpoint to put on top of it........

trouble being that now i am flat broke, i do have the 20" HBAR preban colt never fired complete A2 upper with flash suppressor but no bayo lug and was wondering how much i could get for it.  enough for an aimpoint with mount?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfired it is probably worth about $450 - $500, assuming it comes complete with the carrier, bolt and charging handle.

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]
More than $450 complete... The Colt barrels alone cost around $400. Try more like $600-$700.

Is it a match HBAR?

You can buy a complete DPMS upper with bolt & carrier for around $450! And we all know Colt parts are more pricey (especially pre-ban parts).

Not sure if its true, but I heard this: Did Colt stop selling 20" barrels recently? That may affect price.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a thought: offer it up for trade... however, the person with the Aimpoint AND MOUNT would be stealing it! [:D] Be sure to add a rear flip-up iron sight...
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
yep, match hbar.............
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
ya, after my superlight 16" comes in and i have a complete preban again i may offer it up in the EE for outright sale or trade for aimpoint and mount.................
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top