Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 8:40:38 PM EDT
i was looking at car-15 flash hiders and have noticed three different versions.
1)4 1/2"
2)5 1/2"
3) reverse
i can figure out the diff between the 4.5 an 5.5, but what is the reverse flashhider.  i like the looks of the reverse better, and want to what it is and how it works.  i have a marlin camp 9 and want to shorten the barrel to increase bullet performance.  i would like to attach a long flash hider to bring it back up to 16".
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
The "reverse" flashhider is used on a 16" barrel, and slides over the front 4" before screwing on, giving the appearence of a CAR barrel without losing the velocity of the 16".
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info.  i almost bought one, now i know it is not what i am looking for.  thanks again.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top