Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2003 7:24:56 AM EDT
Should I hit it with a hammer or put it in a vice and squish it?? I put Mag pulls on all my mags but every time I hit the mag release they fall right out and I have no time to pull them!!
 Are these things only made for people faster than I?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, the magpuls are for quick retrieval from mag pouch and insertion. Not for removal from magwell.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#2]
lol...

once you insert them into the magwell you can use the pull to pull down and be sure they are properly seated and locked in the rifle.  they can also be hung from the little finger of your support hand to act as a quick change.  be careful as you can easily break your finger doing this!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#3]
AR15 mags are supposed to drop free.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:44:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Guess I better scrape that gum out of the mag well then Hu!  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#5]
If USGI mags are hanging up in a mag well, put the lower in a vice with just enough pressure so that you can get out a ball peen hammer and SMACK YOUR TRIGGER FINGER for buying an out of spec lower.[;D]  Please tell me you knew that already and you were jus' teasin'.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#6]
you guys believe any thing!  [beer]
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Riiiiiight, sure, sure [;)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top