Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2003 1:20:57 AM EDT
I have read a few posts about bump-firing, and a few people are of the opinion that an AR can't be bump-fired very well due to the light recoil. Well, today at the range I dumped a few mags of XM193 and Q3131A using the bump fire method. It was AWESOME! The XM193 did a little better, but both worked fine. What a kick!

I will admit that my AK still tops my AR when it comes to ease of bump-firing.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 1:30:26 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=195535&w=searchPop[/url]

DVDTracker and rickinvegas have video footage on that thread of them bump firing their AR's.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:21:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Ever try the Tac Trigger device?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently finished rebuilding my pre-ban Essential Arms with a Bushy 16" light weight barrel & Synthetic collapsible stock. I don't know the weight of it but it is nice & light & bumps very nicely.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
i was at a mg shoot the other day and thought the guy next to me (member here) had an m16..it was that fast.  i can't get it to work but havn't spent much time trying.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#5]
The lighter the AR, the faster it bumps.
GG
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#6]
My mini 30 bump fires well but never tried with my AR.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top