Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 10:24:17 AM EDT
This is what I have been working on, so what do you think. Not bad for a 8.50 camo tape job.

I'm a lefty too

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks good...like, professional. Btw, is that a Colt 4x20 on it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
No just that cheap Leapers 4x20. The only thing I dont like about it is when I have the covers on it for storage I have to lower the rear sights so the cover will go on.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Howdy Chas66, did you have trouble with the mount on your scope?  I just picked one up form Clearview and didn't like the way it screwed on at all.  I've modified it with a 1/4x28 screw and a knerrled knob that I had laying around.  It seems more secure now.  Other then that I'm supprised at how bright and clear the optics are for a $35 dollar scope.  Any way, just thought I'd ask, talk to ya' later.  TN.Frank
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't like the mounting screw either. I haven't changed it out but thanks for the advice. I am going to get it sighted in at the Black Rifle shoot up here next month. I hope it works ok. I am going to try the 200 yards setting on the long range and see how close it comes.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top