Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2003 12:49:57 PM EDT
I just ordered a Bushmaster A2 and some 30 round magazines.  Now I need to order the ammunition.

I've got an Arsenal Inc AK-47.  I've shot thousands of rounds of Wolfe ammunition through that thing.  Never cleaned it.  Never had to.  Works perfectly.

I'm tempted to buy Wolfe ammunition for my new AR-15, particularly as J&G is just down the road.  I'm certainly NOT going to reload this stuff.

What I need to know is what brand of ammunition you would recommend (and why you'd recommend it) and where on the web it can be bought.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Mix and match my friend,, I have some barrels that cant run it FA and some that will eat it up like candy.....Wolf is just fine....
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
[url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16]Ammo Forum[/url]

[url=ammo-oracle.com]Ammo Oracle[/url]

[url=ammoman.com]Ammo Man[/url]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on your new Bushy, I also have the Bushy A2 shorty, I  mainly use brass cased ammo, but I also run the Russian steel cased ammo, they both work flawlessly in the Bushy AR rifles.

TG [:)]

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top