Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2003 11:02:47 PM EDT
Hi,
I'm just sharing some new pics of my latest ARs setup , http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=PincoPalla&album_id=155616 .

#1 M4 with KAC FF RAS MRE , ACOG TA11 , PEQ2A ,AN-PVS14D & 3X lens , GG&G front BUIS , MSS M93 stock , GG&G A2 rear BUIS , Dieter CQB foregrip , M962P & IR filter , Sierra grip , KAC QD flash hider .

#2 M4 with KAC FF RAS , ACOG TA01NSN & Docter Sight , PRI front BUIS , kac rear 600 mtrs BUIS , MSS M93 stock , M900A-IR , L75 IR aimer , Phantom flash hider , TangoDown pistol grip .

PP out
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#1]
PP my old friend! Nice as always. I just ordered the PRI fold down front sight from Wes and it should be here on Thursday.

I also recently went with the Tango Down battlegrip for battery storage for the various AA accessories I'm running with the gun (Laser, EOTech, PVS 14) and moved the SPR grip to the SR 25, it works well there!

Later.

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey bro ,
how are you doing ?
Hope everything is OK on yr side of the billabong.

Thanks for yr words abt my babies.

The TD grip is a very good one indeed, above all if spare batteries are needed.

Did you see the new TD vertical foregrip ?

It can hold one spare bolt inside , good thing , Jeff is going to send me one of this stuff in this week.

Take care ,

PP out
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you from Italy PP?

If you are from pizzaland, drop me a msg, I'm from sardinia and we have a tactical range closed to public during weekdays, maybe we can arrange for an afternoon of fun!

Seeya!
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you from Italy PP?

If you are from pizzaland, drop me a msg, I'm from sardinia and we have a tactical range closed to public during weekdays, maybe we can arrange for an afternoon of fun!

Seeya!
View Quote

Yep ,
I'm from pizzaland-spaghettiland-ferrariland , it'd be fine to have an afternoom of fun , let me know the details @ [email protected] ,
cheers
PP out
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes I have seen the new forward grip! In fact I have decided to give one a try on my MP5 RAS to store some extra power for it's accessories.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I love the Pelican case, too damn expensive for me [:(] Sweet Rifle, a M4gery is my next project if I can fit it in.

The Cheat
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Clickable link

[url]http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=PincoPalla&album_id=155616[/url]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey 1 ,
well done !

G35,
thanks so much ,

PP out
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top