Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 4:20:31 PM EDT
I'm going to the gunshow this weekend and am going to pickup a bushy m4gery upper(it's been hell tring to track these down, but I was able to contact the Ar15 uppers dealer and he has what I'm looking for and will hold it under the table for me)

He also sales Knights rail system but I'm not sure if they are RIS or RAS. I've seen quarterbore's website and from that info I want the RAS because it is more secure out of the two.  But I was wondering if someone could post some picks of the RAS systems not on the rifle and point out the differences between the two so I know what I am buying before money changes hands.

thanks for any help
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quarte bore tells you exactly what to look for . the numbering is different. read it again about the numbering.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
RIS has odd numbers on the rails...

RAS has even numbers on the rails...
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]quarterbore.com/kac/kacrisras.html[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top