Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2003 4:18:10 PM EDT
I need to replace the muzzle brake on my MT6400C with something a little quieter. I was looking at something along the lines of a fake flash hider, but dont want to send my rifle off to have it worked on. There probably isnt something out there that I can install myself, but if there is, please tell me about it. I was planing on getting a fake flash hider from KKF, and sending it to my local gun smith. Would this work? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah thatll work, im using the levang linear muzzle brake, it looks like a gatln gun in the end , and it is as quiet as ya can get. just about any GOOD gunsmith can put a brake on.

IMO, do not get one of those brakes that jus use set screws to hold them on, after a few rounds youll see your brake go flying off down range. lol
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the help, I think Ill go ahead w/ KKF.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top