Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2003 7:10:26 PM EDT
Does anyone know what serial number range Rock River Arms' Pre-ban lower receivers use?
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be wrong, but I think RRA is a reletively new company.  I don't think they were around before 1994.  If I remember the story correctly, they were formed from a group of dissatisfied Armalite people.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
There aren't any RRA prebans, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no such thing. RRA started building AR's long after the ban. NADA, ZIP.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 2:52:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Why do I get the feeling somebody was trying to sell him a "Preban RRA"?
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:36:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep...a FFL dealer here in Louisville told me that he could get me a pre-ban RRA lower for $200.  I told him I didn't think RRA produced any pre-bans.  I have a RRA with a serial number in the 3000 range and it was made just a couple years ago.  I didn't think they were around before the ban.

Not sure if this guy was trying to scam me or if someone scammed him and he didn't verify it.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 4:08:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Good price on the PreBan lower though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top