Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/29/2003 11:37:44 AM EDT
anyone know a person in Houston that would thread and attach a wilson tac brake on a colt m4??  (If anyone sees a colt brake out at the ASC range, you can have it!) Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang!  It seems I've read of at least one other of those think flying off the barrel!

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Do what I did and save yourself the headache and just send it to Kurt Wala of KKF in the indusrty section.  At least you will know it was done right.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had some AR work done by Ed Vandenberg who has a shop right across from Ellington.  He turned my Oly's heavy barrel down to a lightweight profile, and did a very nice job.  He's also done a trigger job for me on a Kimber 1911.  It's a small shop, but worth a visit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Colt's quality is top notch.  But this is what you get when you start puting politically correct shit on guns.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top