Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2003 1:06:17 PM EDT
Purchased a Bushmaster M4 style flattop, and would like to buy a rail system. I would really appreciate a few responses on the most verastile systems that you "experts" have been using for easy integration of the ACOG etc
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, welcome aboard.

I don't know your budget and I haven't experimented with different rail systems, but my personal choice is going to be an ARMS SIR 45M. I like the ergonomics of it and it will be just the thing to mount an Aimpoint and Surefire grip/light on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#2]
KAC for me!
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 2:53:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Budget isn't a problem just looking for the most versatile, expandable system
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:18:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Do a search for RAS II.  It leaves the rear of the flattop open, which is just enough space for a flattop mount ACOG.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top