Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2003 7:01:37 PM EDT
Thanks for everones feedback on the AR lower.  I've decided to go with the complete lower from Pete.  The US Property is kind of unique also.

I'm sure this won't be my last question!  Bare with me please.  Can someone explain in english what the NM Lower Half With 2 Stage trigger group is.  What difference will it make vs the std lower?  

As always thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The 2 stage trigger is a great upgrade to the standard trigger.  It is a lot smoother and breaks clean.  Trust me, getting one is a smart choice.  Unless I am mistaken, I believe that simply having the NM 2 stage trigger make a lower a NM lower, but I might be wrong.  I got a NM lower from Pete and it is great.  Trust me you will love it.  Find the topic on the AR15.com AR Discussion boards (thet one you posted on)called My First AR! to see pics of it.  My nic is mattld.  Hope I was of some help.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top