Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2003 3:57:56 PM EDT
I was just going to order a colt mt6400c this week at my usual gun shop a colt dealer. He says colt is going to be very hard to get if at all (this means a higher price i think) also that colt is not makeing ar any more for a long time. this sounds like a load to me anyone else hear this stuff. he acks like i want a 100th  year harley or somthing. I know colts custmer service has bin going down hill but this does not help
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
There could be some truth to that. The reason COULD (and I stress COULD) be that they are anticipating the sunset of the AWB, and do not want to have a high inventory of the ‘post ban’ variety, which will be as popular as Diana Feinstein at an NRA meeting.  

OR…. They could be anticipating a downturn in demand, since many customers will delay their purchase to avoid the hassles and cost of ‘fixing’ a weapon to their liking.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
100th year Harleys are easy to find,everyones got one:(
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top