Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2003 7:26:24 AM EDT
Well slap me and call me Susan.

Our GA board group had a shot this weekend and I learned something new and irritating about my 9 month old AR15, I have lost my 2 stage trigger!

2 weeks earlier at another shoot, I noticed that I was getting a few failure to fires. I suspected my reloads and possibly I needed a cleaning. I cleaned every possible nook and cranny and brought it out Saturday

At the range on Saturday from the first shot I noticed that the 2 stage was gone. I cracked it open but didnt know exactly what to look for. I have put probably 6000 +/- rounds through it since I've had it new.

Will Rock River replace the trigger group or do I have to come out of pocket with another 90+ bucks? I will say that my accuracy was seriously reduced without the 2 stage trigger, once you get used to one it is hard to go back, I just didn't know where it would fire.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top