Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2003 10:44:53 PM EDT
Well guys, first I want to thank this board and all its members for all the great info I've gathered from here for the last six months. All this info helped me build this AR into what you see now. I put this carbine together mostly from parts I acquired here on the EE board. All these parts are from all over the country so its truly an "American" rifle! It started life as a Oly pre-ban lower that I had sent back for remanufacture, Added a Bushy M4 upper. Finished it off with the ras and eotech. (man oh man I love this Eotech!) I've caught the AR bug so bad I actually sold my last AK to fund the rest of this project. Well, again thanks alot for the help and great info.

Coop

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome carbine...  enjoy...
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 1:39:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice...two thumbs up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 2:25:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice job, now you will do anything to feed that habit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 3:20:48 AM EDT
[#4]
VERY nice rifle!

Yeah .... looks like you're hooked BAD!

Chris
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 3:39:51 AM EDT
[#5]
S-W-E-E-T!

Enjoy!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 3:55:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks real nice!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Coop,

Nice rifle.  I have one just like it.  Enjoy.

Max
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Coop, it looks like your good to go. Let us know how it shoots.

ls
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top