Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2003 9:05:28 PM EDT
I ordered an A1 buttstock assembly from CDNN about two weeks ago and when I got it, I noticed that the  buttplate was cracked. I contacted them about it and was told that they would send me a replacement plate out asap. Well today I received a package from them and I not only got the buttplate, but the whole assembly at no charge. That's what I call customer service.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Tashy-

Charle and the boys are the best. I give them my business all the time.

ls
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 4:18:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto....  When I need parts and accessories, I keep finding myself going back to CDNN.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 4:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
CDNN is like popcorn. Once you start you can't stop [:D]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#4]
CDNN is top notch in my book.  I've ordered a whole bunch from them and have been very satisfied.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had good luck with them as well.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Never had any problems with them whatsoever! Even with a couple of HUGE group-buys!

Great folks!
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Good selection, good prices and good service.  Plus $10 for shipping items other than ammo or firearms, regardless of amount.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Great service. A friend ordered a used sig 226 from them and it was in great shape. The salesman on the phone said he would hand select the pistol and it is a great firearm. It is also a great source for mags - i bought a demo usgi brand new for $25 and the price for their new glock mags is the lowest i have seen.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top