Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2003 1:05:54 PM EDT
I am thinking of getting the SIR setup for a mid-length RRA setup I just ordered.  I have a few questions for you smart fellers.  First off  do you think I really need one. I only want to mount a Harris bipod and a small scope, and a flashlite---nothing else--probably  ever. Does this snap in and justy replace the handguards or is it free-float and a gunsmith job to set it up. These sure look cool, but for the cash I think I would just be better off with a bipod mount for the bottom, and a little side  mount for the lite, and it is already a flatop for the scope----anybody have any opinions? I also have fairly small hands, so diameter is a factor-----thanks all
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top