Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/14/2003 10:27:34 AM EDT
Just wondering if the barrels and kits JT sells for their EM-4 have the M4 Feedramp cuts, and if not, do the ones from Del-Ton?  Thanks.

D-R
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
my j&t kit came through with m4 feed ramps as well as the RAS system on the flat top reciever.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!  When I can scrape the funds together, I may someday get one...:)

D-R
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
OK I have to ask, why would a M4 feed ramp, be such a big deal to anybody? it isn't like anybody is going to notice it.....and it's really not going to make a big difference in feeding, then ones without it.

so why is that such a important factor for you in getting a upper with it?....just curious.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]
IMO opinion I think it would reduce the mag related failures a bit, making it easier to feed.

You won't have so many of those malfunctions where the bolt crushes the round halfway into the chamber.

Just a little extra confidence in your rifle, I'm sure it goes a long way.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top