Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2003 4:28:18 PM EDT
Has anyone out there ever added the M4 feedramps to their uppers. If so whats the best way to add them? Also does anyone offer the uppers with them already there besides Colt? Any pics out there of the feedramps?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]
My RRA upper has them, or at least it has them as much as my father's real M4 does.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Feedramps are available from Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt, Diemaco, DPMS and others. And yes, I've added them to my two M4geries. Using a Dremel tool, on slow, with a small, soft, cone. ( the actual amount of material removal is VERY small!)
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine are so smooth I can see myself in them. Believe it or not the rifle seems to chamber faster with a more positive sound. Well worth the time it took.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Can someone please post a pic of the M4 ramps vs. the standard?  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Kurt Wala of KKF in the Industry Forum of this site does feed ramp cuts for like $35 or so.  He does them all the time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Picture from [b]Troy[/b]
[img]photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=2881[/img]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top