Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2003 1:53:35 PM EDT
I have a preban 6700 CH 0003xxx, shot very little and all original.  It is large hole up front. If I were to sell as I would like a 16" how much should I ask pricewise?  I'm looking at the Armalite 16" flattop M4 setup with black furniture.  Or should I keep and search for a large hole upper flat top to build on? Tis is for general plinking.   Thanks, Nelson
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There is an adapter for the big hole lower so that you can put a standard upper on it. That may be a better route to take.
[url=http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/nes-06.asp]offset pin[/url]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
YEP - get the adapter and put any darn upper
you want on it [:D]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The large hole Colt flat top receivers sell for a hefty sum - $350 - 400 or so as they are rare.  Figure $650 or so for the complete upper with bolt and barrel.  Depends on the market at the time though...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top