Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 4:56:03 AM EDT
After disassembly and thorough cleaning, we set off to the range to test fire and break in. Firing and cleaning after single shots for a series of 10, then after triple shots for a total of 50 rounds. I experienced zero malfunctions, and was shooting quarter sized groups at 50yds without really trying. Never had to adjust the sights, elevation and windage at zero. I used some Malaysian surplus, which is a little on the hot side, and the muzzle brake reminded me it was there. Read that as loud. All in all, I'm very pleased with the little rifle, its going to be a very accurate piece. Two thumbs up for Oly. Again.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear it.  Its nice to pckup a rifle and not have to screw with the sights all day to get it dialed in.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top