Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2003 8:28:16 AM EDT
No, this is not in Liberia, this is in the good ole' US of A!
While out with some friends yesterday, my 10 year old son got to shoot his first "auto".  The rifle is a C3 Bushy conversion and he loved it!

Just thought we would share.......

Son's 1st auto video - Windows Media Player 900k

Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Lucky little shit, your son looks like he had fun too.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Rick,

Does he have the "Fever" now?? Bet I know what he'll want for Christmas.......Glad to see that there are parents that expose their children to firearms and firearm safety. Send us more video.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Rick, did I see you at Desert Sportsman's last night. I was out there about 1930 for a night IDPA match and I thought I saw you on the rifle range.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Rick, did I see you at Desert Sportsman's last night. I was out there about 1930 for a night IDPA match and I thought I saw you on the rifle range.
View Quote

Yep, that was us.  I should have recognized your truck, sorry we didn't come around and say hi.  How was the shoot?  Looks like you had a good turn out.

Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I fell apart like a cheap suit. Very poor performance. I have shot with a flashlight before, but not much, and only on the square range. Drawing the handgun AND the flashlight, AND trying to remember the senario while shooting on the move was too much for me. I need to get more serious with my training. Because of my work schedule I can very seldom make matches and it shows.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#6]
DAMN NICE select-fire M16 carbine! I hope I could get one of these in my life-time.

Does your son realize he is a extremely lucky bastard to have a dad like you? Make him bow to you three times a day [:D]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool, I was 11 when I shot my first M-60, cherished childhood memory. Also same day shot a C&R Tommy and an M16 A1. I'd love to do it again, but where?
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I was a bit older than that, but that's exactly how I got introduced to the black rifle! [:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top