Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2003 2:02:16 PM EDT
I ordered an ELITE LE TACTICAL A4 with A2 stock a week ago!I can't wait to go to the range.My friend has a OLY-Arms ar,so he got me interested in the"black rifle".He also told me about this web site.So I'm just trying it out.Now I just need some 30 rd.mags!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!! [beer]

Ammo Ammo Ammo!!!! Man, I burned up about 2K rounds the first week I got my AR.

Shoot Straight
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello and Welcome!

I too have the Elite LE Tactical CAR A4.  Great rifle, I love mine.  Rock River puts out high quality Ar's.  I hope yours comes in soon and Happy Shooting!

_Lloyd

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I too own that exact rifle....you will love it. It purrs like a kittin and the quality is supreme!

JIM
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I've also recently purchased my first AR-15.

The one peice of advice I would have to give is to purchase only high quality magazines.

I picked up an extra magazine made by USA something or other.  It was the junkiest thing I've ever had the displeasure of using.  It wouldn't feed the bullets up all the way in between firing and would cause the bullet to jam up against the reciever as the bolt tried to lock back into firing position.  This happened about every third round.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Now go out and get a CLP and US GI 30 round magazines for yourself.

HAVE FUN! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The one peice of advice I would have to give is to purchase only high quality magazines.

View Quote

And that's a GOOD piece of advice !!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 3:34:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome aboard..  get plenty of ammo [uzi]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#8]
welcome...check out the Equipment Exchange on this site..lots of good deals and good ppl to deal with.. have fun..Shoot safely and often, learn to do things right the first time.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:41:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome! Also, click on the Hometown button at the top of the page (if you haven't already) and then click on your state. Find out what's going on with other members in your area.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#10]
THANKS FOR THE INFO. 2 WEEKS AND COUNTING!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:37:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Now you've done it!  Life as you know it will never be the same...   Welcome!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I feel your pain!  I'm waiting for mine as well.  I have a RRA upper on its way and my FFL should have sent out a copy of their FFL on Friday to the dealer supplying my DPMS lower with ARFX-E stock.[bounce]
BTW, both of these were EE purchases.  As are the 2 20rd mags I have coming.
Oh yeah, I'm also waiting to hear from ArmyInf on the Aimpoint, mount and buis I'm getting from him.
An all EE AR! [headbang]
Or course, I still have to wait for everything to get here.  Still need ammo...and a sling...a nice case...more mags...wait a minute...this never stops does it???!!![>:/]
I think I might be in trouble! [;)]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 3:52:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Congratulations are your first AR!  Rock Rivers are wonderfully reliable and accurate rifles.  You will not be disappointed.  

Oh, and waiting sucks! [banghead]
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#14]
i ordered my j&t 20"  last thursday expecting it any day. can't wait it too is my first ar
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#15]
You will be waiting for more of them, after your first one.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I own the same gun and it was my first evil black gun as well. Do you realize what you are in for? Sights, lights, rails, bullets, bullets, bullets, this is only the beginning of the spending- awesome. Watch out it is addictive. First purchase? Buy a LULA. Happy shooting.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top