Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/4/2003 9:55:13 AM EDT
Hello, I'm a long-time lurker but first time poster, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any CQB or AR-15 classes in Georgia.  I know that there are many classes at Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, etc, but due to my current constraints, they may as well be on the moon.  TIA.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I have taken a Suarez Int class in GA before and I know he continues to give classes there. There's a group of folks up near Conyers GA I think it is who continue to get some very good instructors to teach classes. I'll try to get more info.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Try the GA Hometown Forum.  "BookHound" is very helpful and willing to help out a new guy (like he did for me).
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Pat Rogers will be teaching a class in Atlanta this fall (Oct 3-5). ([url]http://www.personaldefensetraining.com/[/url]
).  Valid pistol permit is required if you're not LEO - contact [email protected]
for more information.  FYI last time I checked there was 1 slot left open - so hurry!

BTW I know there are plenty of good classes given in FL - that shouldn't be too far of a drive (IIRC the range they train at is Southern Exposure in Lakeland FL).  They get Randy Caine and Jim Crews to give classes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info guys, keep it coming.  JimH, what is the GA hometown forum?

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info guys, keep it coming.  JimH, what is the GA hometown forum?

Ghost
View Quote

On the left side of the ar15.com main page, you can see the block labeled "AR15.Com Sites".  The 5th item under that heading is "Hometown Forums".  Click on it and you will be taken to the "Hometown Board".  Scroll down until you see the heading "Hometown Communities" and then click on the folder named "Georgia".  BookHound is the moderator.

Or, use this hot link:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=35[/url]
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahh, sweet.  Thanks.  

Ghost
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top