Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2003 11:30:18 PM EDT
I have an RRA LE Tactical CAR A4 on order and hope to get it soon.  I was just wondering if anyone here could verify they are capable of 1MOA at 100 yards.  how long did you have to wait for yours? Also I am trying to decide on an optic for it, any recommendations would be appreciated.  I have been checking into the Reflex and the Eotech.  This rifle will be carried on patrol but I would still like an optic that is adjustable enough for range shooting out to 300 yards.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased a CAR entry (no collapsible for me, unfortunately). It took 5 weeks for it to show up just like they said it would. With the short length of pull I can shoot an inch and a half group at one hundred yards supported and around six or seven inch group at two hundred with iron sights. I am very happy with the gun it operates flawlessly and the fit and finish is better than some other brands I have seen.Good shooting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
JSHOOTER,

Thanks for the reply.  That accuracy will be more than enough for a patrol rifle.  I may need to buy a bull barrel model later for more extensive range use.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, I talked to Steve at RRA and he told me that a complete rifle is shipping in 4 to 6 weeks (but closer to 6 than 4).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top