Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2003 8:55:43 PM EDT
I would like to hear any positive/negative comments you guys may have about ordering a custom built AR-15 from Pete in NH.  I am planning on getting my first AR from him and would like to hear some good things about him so that I can "trust" him so to speak.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've done a couple of deals with Pete, and I couldn't have picked a better gentleman to deal with.  A+ in my book.

toast
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:01:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I done business with pete several times....All good.....Last time i ordered a lower kit and a couple other parts and he forgot to ship the lower kit...I emailed him and he sent it right out and included a free takedown pin tool doohickey,,,,I would recommend him........UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I've done business with Pete a number of times in the last two years. Pete is a stand up guy and will treat you right. He's allways honest and sells at a fair price. If its in stock you get it in just a few days. He must live next to UPS!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It sounds like his customer service is excellent but how about the quality of his work?  Is it top notch?  And how is it if you had to compare his work to that of a stock, factory-made gun?  I would assume on par or above it but some more replies concerning this aspect would help to ease my mind.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 2:26:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Pete built 3 uppers for me and the quality was better than my factory Bushmaster uppers. They were also more accurate. If I was in the market for another upper he would be my first choice.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 3:13:38 AM EDT
[#6]
A+. Do the deal. You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Read over on the Equipment Exchange. Everything is positive regarding Pete. One thing I have learned here, if you F*!k up, the board members will jump you like a pack of wild dogs!
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm an ArmaLite guy and have been for years.

However, if ever I buy a new RRA it will be from Pete.  He and Wes Grant (MSTN.BIZ) are the only dealers who ever replied to an email on Sunday night !!
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:07:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought a couple uppers from him.  I'm a very satisfied customer.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
A++

He delivers the goods on time, EVERY time.  Have done 5 transactions and all went smoothly.

Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I've bought parts kits and other stuff from Pete.  Great service.  Very friendly and took the time to explain stuff to me without making me feel stupid (hey, it was my first build).  Good prices and fast shipping.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#12]
good prices, fast shipping, awesome customer service, A+
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#13]
He's one of the good ones.  A pleasure to do business with.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Pete is the true AR wizard, do not doubt his word, he is very honest and his work is excellent, I have not seen any negative feedback about him anywhere.

I will only deal with him.

This is what he build for me last:
16" chromed lined M4gery RRA

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=15635[/img]
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I have bought two lowers and one upper from him.  He always answers your questions and ships quickly.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Excellent serivce.  Would call him again for RRA or ARMS products!
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://staratari.home.comcast.net/slant.jpg[/img]
All from pete.  I miss her sooooooo much.  (off at college)  You just can't beat pete's customer service or quality, and you gotta love the US PROPERTY marking!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top