Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2003 10:53:18 PM EDT
Got an Oly circa '93 shorty.. Telestock needs to be replaced badly.. Old and terribly loose. So much so that when its closed I cant pull the charging handle back on the first try!! Need an OEM fiberlite type.. I know all the manf sell 'em.. Who has the best deal? Need the buffer tube too..
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 11:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]Tapco.com[/url]

Link Posted: 8/2/2003 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the new style RRA 6 position I got from ADCO ARMS, they advertise on the Equipment Exchange. I have a two metal SGW stocks, both I have taken off-replaced one with a Bushmaster Fiberite stock which is a lot better than the SGW-then this year, I purchased the RRA 6 position. It seems to be beefier (SP?) and I like the six positions.

Before you buy from Tapco, you might want to check there shipping charges. At one time they had a pretty high S&H charges!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#3]
RRA 6 positions are nice, they are beefy, have the nice large imprint on your shoulder like a full stock, plus they look so damn sexy [:P]

My .02
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#4]
VLTOR
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#5]
A bushmaster assembly will cost $115 with the heavy buffer,I got a tapco one second hand the ythreads were off and didnt cover the buffer detent good enough so that it popped out,go bushy or rock river cmmg seems to be good but ive never tried one.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, thanks guys.. appreciate the feedback and help/. Want something that is close to original looking and functional.I think the stock on my AR is original.. what a POS!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Just buy the new SOCOM replacement stock from Calvary Arms.  Its only $45 through Adrenalin Arms in the equipment exchange forum.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top