Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2003 6:11:33 AM EDT
I ordered a replacement stock set (pistol grip,stock & handguards-black) for my M15A2. Package arrived in about a week (that part is good). Box contained 1 GREEN stock and nothing else. OK, people make mistakes. I email Armalite CS. No response. Another email, no response. (over 2 weeks) Time to call on phone. As soon as I explain my problem I get transferred to a voice mail of someone who's out of town for 2 weeks. I call back, tell the person my complaint and get transfered to another voice mail. Call back again. By now I'm rather pissed off. CS person says he'll help me. Send the stock back & they'll send out the correct parts. I have to pay shipping to return their mistake. They won't cover the shipping charge. OK by now I just want my correct parts so I offer to send it back at my expense. I ask them to send out the correct parts in the meantime. Their answer: Sure we'll send them out right away AND CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN!
WTF! I ask to talk to someone else. He offers to let me speak to his supervisor. On hold for a couple seconds and then guess what.......VOICE MAIL AGAIN. Well guess what? I cancelled the charge on my credit card and if Armalite wants their stock back, they can send me the shipping cost. Bottom line: Armalite= nice rifles but lousy customer service.

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, they are here in the industry forum. I'm willing to bet they'd make it right if a kvetch was made on AR15.com ....
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#2]
If they dont make it right try Rock River they sell mid legnth handgaurds an CS is real good like bushmaster only bushy dont sell mid legnth.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top