Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2003 3:23:15 PM EDT
Hey guys, I am a newbie and would like some feedback on a project I am planning. I purchased a century receiver and have thought about a pseudo-Israeli special forces car-15. This is the plan: 14.5 inch M-4 barrel with bayonet lug removed, permanently installed KKF brake to get to 16 inches on the barrel, A-1 upper, and a Cav Arms C-1 stock, since I am not fond of the collapsible style fixed stocks.......any and all opinions appreciated      
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't recall what the C1 stock looks like but the rest sounds good to me.  Be sure and test fit the century lower to the upper before everything is assembled. Had a buddy that had to use a round file on the pivot hole of a CIA lower so it would mate up to a upper. Once it was together it locked up tight though.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds cool, I have a rig with an A1/C7 upper and a 16" (19" w/FS!) M4 barrel. Kind of an early C8forgery. [:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top