Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 8:58:10 PM EDT
is Bushmaster the only company selling diemeco style A1 uppers?  i want to build a C7 look-a-like out of my A2, and want to know who all is selling these type uppers.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
CMMG Had some FN pencil profile A1 uppers...

[url]www.cmmginc.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info. i guess i was a little vague on what i was looking for.  i'm not looking for A1 complete uppers.  i'm looking for a C7 style stripped upper receiver only.  they have A1 sights, forward assist, and a brass deflector.  The Candian C7's have all the A2 upgrades, other than the sights.  so, all i need to do is swap out the stripped uppers and i have a C7 look-a-like.  thanks again for the info, they had some other stuuf i was looking for.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:52:33 AM EDT
[#3]
DPMS may also be doing them. Brownell's on line catalog has a confusing listing for their DPMS A1 type uppers, that shaows an A1 type picture, but then says in the printed section that it has the ejection hump.

I'd call DPMS and ask 'em what they actually are making[:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:21:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Is the Diemeco upper marked with a D K?  If it is, I have a stripped one that I'm willing to part with.  It has the A1 sights, forward assist, and a brass deflector.  I can send you pics if your interested.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:28:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is the Diemeco upper marked with a D K?  If it is, I have a stripped one that I'm willing to part with.  It has the A1 sights, forward assist, and a brass deflector.  I can send you pics if your interested.
View Quote

No, the "DK" uppers are not Diemeco, or Bushmaster (despite [url=www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/uppers/]Bigger Hammer[/url]), but they are still nice receivers (I have two).
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#6]
You can get a Colt M4 upper with the A1 sights like the C7 uppers. SAW has them in stock. A1 sights, FA, Brass deflector and M4 feed ramps. They are more $$ than DPMS or Bushmaster but Colt does make them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#7]
FramerTed i sent you an email.

thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top